At Basecamp Gym & Studio we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all students, instructors and other visitors to the facility to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the facility with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- All sessions must be booked via basecamp.book.app If you have any problems please text/whatsapp/call Danni on 07800973854 or via messenger. Please be mindful she may be teaching when you try and contact
- On entering the facility please come in via the front door and not the garage door to enable walking around the gym and not across other customers training space
- Please remain in your vehicle if you are early for your session– this will allow the previous class/gym users time to exit, and time for our team to clean, where needed, ready for you
- Any attendees to the gym & studio are required to adhere to a minimum of 2 metres social distancing. All cardio gym equipment is faced away from any other user to reduce risk of virus spread
- Please come dressed, prepared to do your training, the toilet facility is for toilet use only and not changing unless absolutely essential
- In line with a 100sqft allowance per person areas are not marked out but please be aware of social distance guidance at the time you are exercising
- Please do not share gym equipment with others, ensure your equipment is fully cleaned once you have finished using. There will be spray bottles and blue roll available around the facility
- When you are not on your equipment try to ensure you are 2 metres away from the person next to you (mouth to mouth)
- Please only leave your equipment area to wash your hands, use the bin, go to the bathroom or if you need medical attention
- Please move around the facility following the edge of the gym natural pathway and making way for others
- Please only bring into the facility with you what you will need for class or your gym session
- Please ensure you have water with you as our communal water facilities will not be available at this time
- Face coverings re not allowed for exercising in but you are welcome to wear when not exercising